Wednesday, November 9, 2005

and then...



This past Saturday was ZZTop and Fleetwood Mac Day in Upstate New York, at least on the Lite Classic Rock of August 1974 channel that I could get in the rental car. I drove up to Potsdam to see Johndan, Kelly, Carolyn Rose, and Brent, and to do some presentations at Clarkson on Monday. There was a wild turkey in the highway median just south of Pulaski. The sky was grey and so were the trees and it was good to have time alone but by Gouvernor I was very happy to catch an NPR Afropop presentation on The Blacks Unlimited.

I sank into dinner with K, Jd, and CR on Saturday night: my memory is that my chin was on the table in the total relaxation and comfort of their company but still when Jd pulled out the good tequila we talked until pretty close to 2.

Time: CR is thinking about what college to attend. When they left Houghton, like last week, she was 4.

Place: Michigan Technological University has a better library than Clarkson University.

Time: And tomorrow is my birthday.





No comments: