Tuesday, December 6, 2005

the last week of the semester

Everyone in class was goofy today. The people who are graduating look like bobble heads in their excitement. The people who are not graduating look like they have sugar and caffeine instead of blood. It would be hard to tell them apart except that the former group glows.

I took a nap this afternoon because if I hadn't I would be vapor and tissue. Only 350 more pages to proofread. Four permissions issues to fix.

I did finish responding to all the work for class. I am writing this with the handful of words that I did not use up in my responses.

I am using the blog to construct the serene existence that I know underlies this life somewhere. If you are wondering where all the academic-sounding stuff is, it is on all sorts of paper spread all over this room and the next.

No comments: